Peeple

(32) Dear Lover

You may not be my first or my last.
I loved before, and may love again.

But I loves you now, and what else matter?
Just hold onto me and give me the most you can.

I may not be thinking about you every seconds of the day,
but I have already gave you a part of me that I know you can easily break it.

I'm not as romantic as you are, I don't do words by tongue.
I don't want the moon or the shooting star,
or the Penang Bridge for metaphors.

I just need a steady hand, a kind soul.
I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.

And please don't hurt me, don't change me for what I am, don't judge
and don't expect more than I can give.

Let me know when I make mistakes,
and miss me when I'm not around.

Why cant you just listen to Bob Marley sayings?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------