Peeple

(64) sorry

This is sorry letter,
address to someone that share my laughter,
and never left me when there is a thunder.

Thank you so much for loving me endlessly. I saw the effort, I saw the sincerity. But I am sorry. It never been easy. I've loved somebody else that you think I am not. But, it is true. I am sorry for the hugs and kisses we share, i could not afford the missing puzzle to put you back into my heart. Long ago, we missed it, we lost it. we have shaken and we have broken. i am sorry for the fear i felt when you are away, because whatever it is, you are still my very bestfriend that i am afraid to lose. 

but, i am sorry for what you are asking are away too deep to me. i've loved somebody else. somebody that i loved from the beginning just before i know you. both of you share the same name, and share the same importance to me. He is a boyfriend that i love infinitely, and you are my very bestfriend that i dont know how to live without.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------