Peeple

(80) Another year to smack out

New Year ; 2014

It does not mean a thing if no ones around me. Indeed, it was a great night surrounded with closest friends. I am sorry if i could not thank every one of you for always be a friend. a real friend. In a second of my life, i feel honored to have these beautiful ladies and friends.

Thank you Dinasour and Fido Dido. Because I love you two, it makes me think i am very special. even been betrayed by a few, your love strengthen these bones. thank you.

Terima kasih sayang jugak kepada yang meninggalkan beralasan atau tidak, kepada yang membenci dan tak menyukai, terima kasih daun marijuana. tanpa pedih, perih, sakit yang you all bagi kesempatan untuk i rasa, takdelah Mira Coquetas 2014.

dont fear me, i am not a sin.
love me, i am your kin.

No comments: